fredag 5. september 2008

Home from school

I have a bad cold and I didn't sleep very well, so I decided to be home from school today. And that works fine by me!

I've had so much to do this week! I've had four tests; spanish, english, math and american history! I didn't take the amer. history test cuz it's today. But I can make it up later I guess. My weekend so far looks very good. I'm just gonna relax today so I hopefully can feel better very soon. I need to run some errands tomorrow morning, and then im going over to Kinsey's house to spend the night there, looking forward to that! Finally a break from school and homework. Sunday is my greek day! I'm gonna make Moussaka (with som help from my mom through the recipes that she has written for me, wee)

I've decided to take a lot of pictures this weekend so I can post it here and show you guys. But for now I got this cute picture of Shelbi and I;


I can't wait to see you again, Fredrik!
Lots of love and kisses,
Mariell

1 kommentar:

Mams:-) sa...

Så fint bilde og artig hilsen til Fredrik (ja til oss andre også da:-))

Håper du føler deg bedre vennen min og at du har en koselig helg!

Har sendt deg melding på Facer'n men det har du sikkert allerede sett!

Kos deg. Elsker deg

Klem Mams:-)