fredag 7. november 2008

Sick

It's been a rough week so far with sickness and a lot of homework. I was home from school today so I've basically just been sleeping all day and drinking tee whenever I woke up. Two positive things though, I went to Maik's birthday dinner yesterday (exchange student from Germany) and it was really nice! His hostparents made his favorite dish; schnitzel!! I couldn't taste anything cause my nose was completly blocked, I don't know if that was a bad or a good thing...haha! The other thing is that I've had the chance to talk to my friends, more than I usual do, so that makes me very happy :)


im closing up here with a picture of Lauren making her favorite drink; hot chocolate!

Mariell.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi Lauren.
Allthough we haven't meat, I can tell by this picture that you are just BEAUTIFUL. Oda, our daughter who now is seven years old, loves your hair :-)
I hope Mariell didn't give you the flue when she was sick ? She told me when I spoke to her on the phone this Sunday, that you were hanging out and watching TV together. That sounds like fun :-) My favourite drink is also hot chocolate, especially with lots of whipped cream on top !!
Well, please say hello to your family.
A big hug to you from Mariells aunt,Nina
:-) :-)