lørdag 1. november 2008

Halloween and a choir concert

October month is over and I'm heading in to my fourth month here in the U.S.

Thursday; choir concert

Fun as alsways, but also a little nerve-racking sometimes.

Halloweeeen;

Haha, I just start laughing when I see these pictures. oh well, as you can see we both dressed up as cute dolls! Shelbi went over to Kelsey's and I went to Louise's and had fun there! Stephen and John came and picked me up eventually to go to another Halloween party at the twins house. It was costumes of everything from spice girls, to a banana, to shaggy from scooby doo! I didn't take pictures at the parties so I can show you now, but im sure that someone will send me pictures later from it.
.
Family Bass is gonna hook up with some family friends today for lunch, we're gonna eat indian food which I am very ecited about consider that Im not a huge fan of the american food here.. Then Gloria is gonna drop me off at Town center so I can buy some jeans and warm sweatshirts. We'll see what's going on tonight, I am invited to another Halloween party tonight with Dani Miller so I might do that.
.
Well, Im gonna try to call Huma again and then my mom,
A big blown kiss for you all,
Mariell

2 kommentarer:

Mams:-) sa...

Hei vennen min:)

Så utrolig fine dere var på Halloween:)..og så flott et kor du er medlem av! Gleder meg utrolig til å både se og høre dere synge..ha en fin søndag jenta mi, så prates vi på telefonen som du vet!
Bestemor ringer deg idag som hun pleier...jeg fikk forresten koselig mail fra Gloria.
Skal følge med via tv-skjermen på valget, det blir veldig spennende.

Elsker deg! Stoooor klm fra mams:)

-- sa...

savner deg kjære mariellmin.. <3