tirsdag 4. november 2008

I voted


As you know, this is the last day to vote for the exciting election! And me, as a student, could vote at my school (just to see what the students would vote for if we had the option to do it). I did it mostly to get the sticker so I can go to starbucks and get a free coffee or a donut, haha! But like, I've learned a bunch of new learnings from being here during the election! And living with an republican family have taught me more about the republican view on certain topics, and I can see more from both sides now. But I have to say, my vote still goes to Senator Barack Obama. It's gonna be nice when the election finally is over, im sure im not the only one who thinks that.

9 days left to the Coldplay concert, 47 days left for me to see my beloved mom.
Talk to you later,
Mariell.

Ingen kommentarer: