lørdag 25. oktober 2008

No one's gonna love you more than I do

I've been so happy lately!! I'll soon be seeing my favorite person in the whole world! hihi

To update recent event; black and white suprise party for Tim! I didn't really know the guy - I thought, I eventually found out that he is in my American History class, hehe. Amilia rented a location here to suprise him. A bunch of people showed up so we all suprised him big time.

Dani, Jeff and I. Maik, the exchange student from Germany is the photographer here, hehe
Dani, Sanne, Amilia and another girl (can't remember her name)
We've been cleaning the hole house today for Halloween, but we took a break to go and watch high school musical 3!! I loved it, childish as I am, hihi. John is taking me to dinner tonight, so I better get going to get ready. He's a nice guy so it should be fun!
Take care,
Mariell

Ingen kommentarer: