onsdag 6. august 2008

In class

We're having this assignment about Obama and McCain, but im done so I have the time to write a little update on yesterdays baseball match. We had a barbecue before we left, it was really good to eat something different than the cafeteria food. The match was fun in the beginning, but after second round it started to get a bit boring. So we bought some candy and sang a few baseball songs to keep the spirit. I was really tired when we came home so I went straight to bed. I got my flight yesterday as well. Im flying through Washington D.C. and then to Kansas. So far it seems like im taking the plane alone without the other students from the camp (first time ever, heh).

Im gonna post some pictures from the game later, in the mean time you can watch a clip from the wacky games! The boys we're suppose to be girls, and the best "girl" won a point for their team, wacky!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-6D28-Q8x0

Mariell

Ingen kommentarer: