søndag 19. april 2009

Mell is ready for prom

You all know how I love to go shopping, but seriously - dress shopping takes foreveeeer!! It's fun the first two hours but then it gets kinda stressful cause you can't make up your mind. Gloria and I started off yesterday around 1 pm. to go and look for dresses, we came home around 9.30 pm. and the result of the day was three dresses on hold. Fair enough. We went shopping again today and I only found one dress that I really liked. But no, I ended up buying the very first dress that I tried on the other day. YAY I'm done! I've never bought such a beautiful dress before so you can imagine that I am excited about it.

I hope you like it :)
In four weeks my mom will be here, and THEN tuesday June 2nd, 12:30 pm. I'll arrive at the airport in Oslooooooooooooooo!
See you on that special tuesday.
I love you,
Mariell.

3 kommentarer:

Mams:-) sa...

SÅÅÅÅÅ NYYYYYYDEEELIIIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DU BLIR VAKRESTE JENTA PÅ BALLET UTEN TVIL!!!!!

GLEDER MEG SINNSYKT MYE TIL Å SE DEG NU JENTA MI:))))

STOOOOR KLM
MAMSEN DIN:)

Anonym sa...

Absolutt fabelaktig - helt enig med med mamma !! Du blir den vakreste av dem alle :-)
Jeg gleder meg også veeeeeldig til 2. juni kl 1230, for da står jeg og resten av gjenget klar til å ønske deg velkommen hjem på flyplassen ;-)

stooooooor klem til deg fra tnina

Anonym sa...

Nydelig Mariell, helmaks. Gleder meg masse til og endelig se deg igjen, kjører mams'en din til Gardemoen natt til 17-ende og det er bare dager til.... du endelig er hjemme igjen. Lykke til! Stor klms fra tB