fredag 27. mars 2009

Cookie is my favorite!

Cookie and I are sitting here in the couch watching the KU basketball game, everyone here watches it so I thought I whould give it a try. Basketball is really exciting but it's just that Cookie and I are having more fun taking pictures now, or at least I am haha. Im trying to think what I've done today...hmm..I went in early to school to make up a test, then after school I went home and talked to my mom and grandmother. Then, I showered and slept, and then I've been just watching TV with Lauren and Cookie. Shelbi is at her dad's this weekend so no shellbell time. ok ok, enough chitchat. It's time to waste some more time on TV, and pet my favorite girl (which is not a hastle, don't take me wrong)!

oh yea, she's tryin'

bingo...

I love her though

cutie! :)
Have a great-great weekend,
Besos, kisses, kyss,
Mariell.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

God helg til deg også Mariell :-)
klem fra tnina