søndag 14. desember 2008

If you love me, won't you let me know


Guess what I am doing right noow? It's going in the mailbox at the post office tomorrow! Hopefully they'll come through across the Atlantic ocean before Christmas!

This week is all about Finals, I have two finals every day from wednesday to friday, so wish me luck :)

This past weekend was fun!! I went to the Lancers basketball game on friday with Dani Miller, then I went to her house with Luke and Elliot. I managed to buy some christmas gifts on saturday, can't write what I bought cause someone that I know might read it :)

I am gonna clean and get everything ready for when my mom comes on sunday! Only 6 days left, I can't believe it! I still don't know how I have survived without her for 5 months. I guess I am more independent than I thought I was.

How good is it to have a family that care so much to send me lots of christmas food!? (not the clementines though, heh)

And yes, ricepudding is on the menu for Ms. Eikhovd, agian. So I gotta go!
I miss you, hugs -
Mariell.

1 kommentar:

Mams:-) sa...

ja nå er det virkelig nedtelling jenta mi:)))

nå skal jeg på butikken og handle inn mer goodis til deg:)) har nok kofferten full når jeg kommer...

elsker deg!

stooor klm mams:)