søndag 21. desember 2008

Chiefs game


Yes, that's right! I am going to the Chiefs game in like two hours while I am waiting for my mom to come. I am going with Dani, Max and Shane, should be fun and very cold, even though I still don't understand the rules. Chiefs is like the pro leaguge American football team for Kansas State, so today we're playing against Miami Dolphins.

The time will hopefully fly while I am there, so when I come home I just have to rush to the airport to get my mom :) everything is ready.

Breakfast tiiiime, oatmeal is on the menu (havregrot).
Christmas love,
Mariell.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

håper du og mor koser dere masse!!!! <3

Anonym sa...

Kjære Mariell, ja nå er moder'n kommet. Håper dere koser dere masse-masse. GOD JUL til dere alle.
Vi tenker masse på dere!! Juleklem tante B